Camden Co., Mo. - A deputy with the Camden County Street Crimes Unit stopped a semi who was speeding well over the posted limit Friday.
The deputy was suspicious of the semi driver and asked to search the truck.
During the search, the deputy found 1/2 gram of crack cocaine.
The deputy arrested 52-year-old Marty Ray Cantrell of St. Robert.
Cantrell was charged with possession of a controlled substance, using drug paraphernalia, careless driving, and speeding.
Cantrell is being held in the Camden County Jail on $2,000 cash-only bond.
- Updated COMOGives on This Week
- Updated New School of Music building approved for University of Missouri
- One charged, 4 more in custody for burglaries
- Boone County home total loss after fire on West Wolfe Road
- Colder temperatures can be dangerous for pets
- Sewer line smoke test scheduled for downtown Columbia
- Holts Summit man arrested for threatening family members