KINGDOM CITY, Mo. - Two people from Kingdom City were arrested Monday afternoon for having multiple drugs and paraphernalia.
The MUSTANG Drug Task Force and the Callaway County Sheriff's Department searched a home at 1539 Old U.S. Highway 40 and found more than 3 pounds of low to high grade marijuana, methamphetamine, and prescription drugs, all packaged for sale.
Officers also found a large amount of drug paraphernalia including items associated with the distribution and ingestion of drugs. Several guns and a video surveillance system were also taken.
Randall Haymart and Joni Wolfe were arrested and taken to the Callaway Co. Jail on charges of possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute and unlawful use of a weapon. A third resident was initially taken into custody and later released with no charges.
The case is still under investigation.
- Jefferson City Fire Department responds to apartment fire
- Columbia veteran joins thousands in North Dakota pipeline protest
- Columbia veteran joins thousands in North Dakota protest
- MU study predicts reduction in crashes with new technology
- Woman pleads guilty in large drug ring
- Online fundraising for MU tutor no longer active