OSAGE CO, Mo. - Police in Osage County said Sunday they located crystal meth during the execution of a narcotics distribution related search warrant near Freeburg.
The search occurred in the evening of July 11.
Deputies from the Osage County Sheriff's Office and task force officers from the Lake Area Narcotics Enforcement Group executed the warrant near Highway 63 and Osage County Road 634.
Police arrested 31-year-old Katriona Honse, of Vienna, and Richard Dippold, also 31, from Jefferson City.
The two also had two children with them at the time.
Police located "suspected" crystal methamphetamine and unlawful drug paraphernalia.
Both suspects were arrested and are being held at the Osage County Jail on charges of possession of a controlled substance with the intent to distribute. Both are being held on a $20,000 bond.
Honse had two warrants for her arrest at the time of the execution of the warrant.
- Updated Crash shuts down Highway 124 between Hallsville and Centralia
- University of Missouri System curators elect a new chairman
- Missouri to consider ending business tax slammed by Trump
- Deputies arrest man on suspicion of stealing a truck
- 3 people taken to hospital after Kingdom City crash
- One hurt in Cole County crash
- Federal court rules in favor of city in District Flats lawsuit