MARIES COUNTY, Mo. - The Maries County Sheriff's Office has arrested two people for an April burglary.
Sheriff Chris Heitman said deputies arrested Keri A. Barnhart, 34, of Dixon and Matthew Romine, 40, of Crocker for an April 17 burglary on Highway N.
The Maries County prosecutor has charged both individuals with second-degree burglary.
Barnhart in in the Maries County Jail on a $10,000 bond while Romine is currently in the Miller County Jail on other charges. He is out on bond through Maries County for drug-related charges.
Law enforcement did not specify what items were stolen, but said all of the property was returned to the owner.
- Updated Delta Upsilon suspends its Missouri chapter until 2018 after alleged policy violations
- Updated Traffic Alert: Emergency crews responding to crash in northeast Columbia
- Updated Major Columbia thoroughfare to see speed limit reduction
- Incoming Governor's wife robbed at gunpoint
- Updated Columbia Police Department raises money for mid-Missouri children's home
- Columbia city council approves public inconvenience fee
- Columbia City Council approves "public inconvenience fee"