FULTON, Mo. - Fulton police said Eric Warner and Forest Warford IV of Callaway County were caught breaking into Incentive Resale on Business 54.
Staff inside detained the men just after 10:30 p.m. Saturday.
Both men are being held on nearly $14,000 bond each. They both could be facing burglary and property damage charges.
- Suspect breaks into five parked cars at three different gyms
- Vehicle crash on Providence Road and I-70 exit ramp
- No one hurt in south Columbia apartment complex fire overnight
- Two dozen firefighters battle Boone County barn blaze
- Winter heat related fires
- Columbia Police Department hosts Coffee with a Cop
- Boil advisory issued for part of Osage County