COLUMBIA, Mo. - Two Columbia men were arrested Friday night after a traffic stop turned up drugs and one man ran from the scene.
Police told ABC 17 News Joshua Eubanks was driving on Interstate 70 when a Street Crimes patrol tried to pull him over on the off ramp.
Eubanks did not immediately stop and a passenger, John Bush, ran from the scene on foot.
A canine unit was brought to the scene to search for Bush, while Eubanks stayed with the car. Officers said they found evidence of marijuana in the vehicle.
Bush and Eubanks remained in the Boone County Jail Saturday night, facing drug charges. Bush was also accused of resisting arrest.
- Updated Boil advisory issued for part of Osage County
- Mizzou recommends third MMR vaccine for students amid mumps outbreak
- Columbia parking task force draws up possible changes
- Fire district advises residents of ways to avoid a home fire this winter
- Columbia woman arrested for forging prescriptions
- Updated Columbia man to federal prison for sex trafficking
- Updated Jefferson City police awarded DWI vehicle to step up enforcement