COLUMBIA, Mo. - Two homes in the Columbia area were searched for drugs on Thursday and Friday, resulting in one arrest.
Boone County Sheriff's deputies responded to complaints about suspicious activity at 1538 Bodie Drive and found evidence of cocaine distribution inside the home.
No one was arrested and that investigation continues.
Deputies searched another home Friday at 1071 Wilcott Street and found materials used for packaging and distributing methamphetamine including a small amount of meth, packaging materials, and digital scales.
30-year-old Noelle Cook of Columbia was arrested for one count of distribution of a controlled substance.
Cook had an outstanding warrant for her arrest for a probation violation.
- Suspect breaks into five parked cars at three different gyms
- Vehicle crash on Providence Road and I-70 exit ramp
- No one hurt in south Columbia apartment complex fire overnight
- Two dozen firefighters battle Boone County barn blaze
- Winter heat related fires
- Columbia Police Department hosts Coffee with a Cop
- Boil advisory issued for part of Osage County