ST. LOUIS - A pair of shootings in the Ferguson area of St. Louis left two people injured overnight. In one incident, a man was injured early Wednesday after he was shot by a police officer.
The shooting happened off Chambers Road near the scene of a deadly police-involved shooting on Saturday. Police were responding to calls of shots fired at the time.
One officer shot a man who reportedly pointed a handgun at him. That man is said to be in critical condition. Further details of the incident haven't been released.
Earlier in the night, a woman was shot in the head on Highmont Drive, off West Flourissant Avenue. Police say the shooter was in a car driving by. The woman is expected to be okay.
Stay with ABC 17 News This Morning as we get more details on these incidents.
- Updated Woman in fatal crash wasn't wearing seat belt
- Updated Suspect indecently exposes himself on East Rollins Street
- New Man's petition to set aside guilty plea in murder case denied
- Governor's security detail to remain same under Greitens
- Man is arrested for aggravated stalking, was hiding in victim's backyard
- Victim assaulted and robbed by same suspect within a week
- Governor--elect Greiteins vows to tighten up on crime