MOBERLY, Mo. - The Randolph County prosecutor filed charges against two women Sunday after they allegedly brought marijuana to the Moberly Correctional Facility for an attempted visit with an inmate.
29-year-old Christi Bass of Harrison, Arkansas and 22-year-old Jaimie Parramore of Springfield are charged with distribution of over five grams of marijuana and attempted delivery of a controlled substance to a correctional facility.
Officers with the North Missouri Drug Task Force and the Moberly police arrested the two women Saturday.
Both women are being held on a $75,000 bond at the Randolph County Justice Center.
During the investigation, two juveniles were taken into protective custody and turned over to the Randolph County Juvenile Office.
- Jefferson City Fire Department responds to apartment fire
- Columbia veteran joins thousands in North Dakota pipeline protest
- Columbia veteran joins thousands in North Dakota protest
- MU study predicts reduction in crashes with new technology
- Woman pleads guilty in large drug ring
- Online fundraising for MU tutor no longer active