COLUMBIA, Mo. - A man on the run for nearly two months was caught this weekend in Illinois, police said.
Kimo Spivey, 23, is wanted in connection with a June shooting in Columbia at Lakewood Apartments on Old Highway 63.
He allegedly shot at two victims, missing both of them.
The woman he was with, Tabisha Franklin, allegedly attacked the female victim with a tire iron. Franklin later turned herself in.
Spivey is currently being held in the St. Clair County Jail in Illinois.
The Illinois State Police have not yet pressed charges.
He will be released from the jail Tuesday night if no charges are pressed. Spivey will come back to Columbia for the assault and armed criminal action charges from the shooting.
- No injuries after Boone County fire; structure is "total loss"
- Car flips in Columbia crash, driver arrested
- Stephen Webber elected state Democratic Party chairman
- Missouri meth lab seizures down sharply in 2016
- Driver flown to hospital after rollover crash in Camden County
- Columbia City Council to consider implementing new traffic safety policy