WILLIAMSBURG, Mo. - A Williamsburg man was arrested Saturday night after his sister said he tried to shoot her during an argument.
Darrick Brown, 27, was out of the Callaway County Jail by Sunday night. He faces armed criminal action, unlawful use of a weapon, domestic assault and felony resisting arrest charges.
Brown was picked up at his home Saturday after his sister called 911 to report that he had fired two shots at her during an argument in the 9000 block of County Road 134.
He was released Sunday on $18,000 bond.
- Updated Crash shuts down Highway 124 between Hallsville and Centralia
- University of Missouri System curators elect a new chairman
- Missouri to consider ending business tax slammed by Trump
- Deputies arrest man on suspicion of stealing a truck
- 3 people taken to hospital after Kingdom City crash
- One hurt in Cole County crash
- Federal court rules in favor of city in District Flats lawsuit