MOBERLY, Mo. - A woman visiting an inmate at the Moberly Correctional Center ended up in jail herself Saturday morning.
35-year-old Tina Kreiman of Cape Girardeau tried to pass drugs to an inmate during a visit.
Officers at the correctional center said they found four small bags of heroin.
Kreiman was arrested and charged with felony possession with intent to distribute.
She is being held at the Randolph County Justice Center on a $75,000 bond.
- Updated Lawsuit filed to fight campaign contribution amendment
- MU students present designs for new airport terminal
- Stolen car flips during chase with authorities in Moberly
- Audit finds security flaws in state's payroll system
- Columbia Fire Department: Person and vehicle on fire, cause unknown
- Updated First responders take extra precautions to save lives in cold weather
- Audit finds gaps in state payroll system security