COLUMBIA, Mo. - Columbia police are still looking for a white truck who left the scene after hitting a bicyclist.
The cyclist was mildly injured and refused hospital treatment.
The accident happened just after 10 a.m. on Thursday at Forum Boulevard and Forum Katy Parkway.
The driver of the white truck with out-of-state plates did not stop when they hit a bicyclist.
Sgt. Joe Bernhard with Columbia police said that the truck continued south on Forum Boulevard, but police are unsure of where it is now.
If the driver is caught, they could be facing a misdemeanor charge of leaving the scene of an accident.
- Updated Crash shuts down Highway 124 between Hallsville and Centralia
- University of Missouri System curators elect a new chairman
- Missouri to consider ending business tax slammed by Trump
- Deputies arrest man on suspicion of stealing a truck
- 3 people taken to hospital after Kingdom City crash
- One hurt in Cole County crash
- Federal court rules in favor of city in District Flats lawsuit