BOONE CO., Mo. - A Columbia woman was killed Wednesday afternoon following a crash on the Route Z overpass at I-70.
The Missouri State Highway Patrol said 51-year-old Lynelle Pace died when her motorcycle collided with an SUV.
Troopers said the SUV was going up the exit ramp at Route Z and stopped. The driver then pulled out onto Route Z when the motorcycle heading north on Route Z crashed.
A crash team was at the scene of the accident as of 4:45 p.m. Wednesday.
The driver of the SUV was not injured.
- Four people injured in Montgomery County crash likely caused by weather
- Amid snowfall, crews respond to at least five crashes in less than an hour
- Man charged with possesion of child pornography to be sentenced Monday
- No injuries after Boone County fire; structure is "total loss"
- Pipe replacements to close roads in Callaway County
- Columbia City Council to consider implementing new traffic safety policy