FREEBURG, Mo. - A suspected meth maker and dealer was off the streets of Osage County Thursday.
In a multi-agency bust, law enforcement found a meth lab and narcotics at the home on the 2100 of County Road 634 in Freeburg, about a half hour southeast of Jefferson City.
Prosecutors have only charged 50-year-old Clifford Hayes, of Vienna, with possession with the intent to distribute.
Hayes was in the Osage County Jail on a $20,000 bond Friday.
Two others were arrested, but had not been charged. Barry P. Welschmeyer, 47, of Freeburg, and Sammi M. Shockley, 36, of Vienna, were also found during the bust.
- Montgomery County crash likely weather related
- Amid snowfall, crews respond to at least five crashes in less than an hour
- Driving in snow and ice conditions
- Four people injured in Montgomery County crash likely caused by weather
- Man charged with possesion of child pornography to be sentenced Monday
- No injuries after Boone County fire; structure is "total loss"