DIXON, Mo. - A Dixon man was found guilty of having child porn Thursday in Pulaski County Court.
34-year-old Joshua Warner was charged with two counts of felony possession of child pornography.
Investigators were able to download video files from Warner in 2011.
When Warner's home was searched, investigators found video files on his laptop.
Warner admitted to having the files on his computer, but said someone else downloaded them.
Investigators were able to contradict his statement through further analysis.
Warner will continue on bond until he's scheduled to be sentenced on July 9.
- Updated COMOGives on This Week
- Updated New School of Music building approved for University of Missouri
- One charged, 4 more in custody for burglaries
- Boone County home total loss after fire on West Wolfe Road
- Colder temperatures can be dangerous for pets
- Sewer line smoke test scheduled for downtown Columbia
- Holts Summit man arrested for threatening family members