JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. - Police in Jefferson City arrested a driver after he got into a car accident Thursday evening. According to the crash report, Sanjuvini Sanders, 48, didn't yield to another car while turning onto Missouri Boulevard.
Sanders hit the second car, injuring the other driver. That driver, a 16-year-old, went to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. Police arrested Sanders on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and assault.
- Updated Lawsuit filed to fight campaign contribution amendment
- MU students present designs for new airport terminal
- Stolen car flips during chase with authorities in Moberly
- Audit finds security flaws in state's payroll system
- Columbia Fire Department: Person and vehicle on fire, cause unknown
- Updated First responders take extra precautions to save lives in cold weather
- Audit finds gaps in state payroll system security