COLUMBIA, Mo. - Two finalists have been named in the search for Columbia College's next president.
Scott Dalrymple is the dean of the School of Liberal Arts at Excelsior College in Albany, New York.
Randal Hanna is the chancellor of the Florida College System in Tallahassee, Florida.
The finalists will be on campus later this month for forums that will be open to staff, faculty and students. They will also be streamed live online.
The college has been searching for a replace for Dr. Gerald Brouder who led the school for 18 years until his retirement last summed.
- No one hurt in south Columbia apartment complex fire overnight
- Two dozen firefighters battle Boone County barn blaze
- Winter heat related fires
- Columbia Police Department hosts Coffee with a Cop
- Boil advisory issued for part of Osage County
- Mizzou recommends third MMR vaccine for students amid mumps outbreak
- Updated Columbia parking task force draws up possible changes