JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. - The president of Helias Catholic High School will resign at the end of the school year.
The Diocese of Jefferson City announced Wednesday Didier "Di" Aur will leave the school to take a new principal job in Memphis, Tenn.
Aur is a native of Memphis and came to Jefferson City in 2006 to become the president of Helias.
The diocese will begin a search for a new president. The diocese's board of directors, school board and local pastors will help in the search.
- Updated Lawsuit filed to fight campaign contribution amendment
- MU students present designs for new airport terminal
- Stolen car flips during chase with authorities in Moberly
- Audit finds security flaws in state's payroll system
- Columbia Fire Department: Person and vehicle on fire, cause unknown
- First responders take extra precautions to save lives in cold weather
- Audit finds gaps in state payroll system security