COLUMBIA, Mo. - On Tuesday Hy-Vee stores in Columbia announced they are working with the University of Missouri to create new quick healthcare clinics starting this summer.
Construction will start next month, and all the clinics will be linked to MU healthcare providers.
"If you or family members are ill, but you don't need to go the Emergency Room or can't get in to see your regular doctor, Mizzou Quick Care will be a convenient option," said Mitch Wasden, Ed.D., chief executive officer and chief operating officer of MU Health Care.
The Conley and Nifong locations will be running by August and West Broadway will be opened by October.
The facilities will serve patients with respiratory symptoms and minor injuries, as well as general physicals and immunizations.
- Jefferson City Fire Department responds to apartment fire
- Columbia veteran joins thousands in North Dakota pipeline protest
- Columbia veteran joins thousands in North Dakota protest
- MU study predicts reduction in crashes with new technology
- Woman pleads guilty in large drug ring
- Online fundraising for MU tutor no longer active