COLUMBIA, Mo. - The University of Missouri said Monday night they were still discussing what to do next with Tara Apartments.
The balconies at the complex were set to be sealed off over spring break so engineers could take a closer look to decide if they're structurally sound.
Residents ABC 17 News talked to said their balconies had been sealed. They said they were not given any time frame for when and if they will be able to use their balconies again.
Officials with the University of Missouri said all campus buildings have been inspected, but the report has not been received yet. They said inspections continue across the state in buildings that the University owns or leases, but are not on campus.
- Jefferson City Fire Department responds to apartment fire
- Columbia veteran joins thousands in North Dakota pipeline protest
- Columbia veteran joins thousands in North Dakota protest
- MU study predicts reduction in crashes with new technology
- Woman pleads guilty in large drug ring
- Online fundraising for MU tutor no longer active