COLUMBIA, Mo. - A number of buildings on the University of Missouri campuses will get $330 million in improvements in the near future.
The UM Board of Curators met Wednesday morning to approve the revenue bonds for the several renovation and expansion projects.
Buildings will be improved on all four of the UM System campuses, but MU will have the most improvements.
Several residence halls, including Wolpers, Johnston and Jones halls are set to have renovations.
Also on the list is the Chilled Water Plant, Orthopaedic Institute and the ongoing expansions at Memorial Stadium.
The stadium will get $70 million for its current expansion project.
- Updated Lawsuit filed to fight campaign contribution amendment
- MU students present designs for new airport terminal
- Stolen car flips during chase with authorities in Moberly
- Audit finds security flaws in state's payroll system
- Columbia Fire Department: Person and vehicle on fire, cause unknown
- Updated First responders take extra precautions to save lives in cold weather
- Audit finds gaps in state payroll system security