RAYMORE, Mo. - The Maries County Sheriff says a man reported missing from Raymore on Tuesday was found safe in Vienna.
Law enforcement in western Missouri had been looking for Kenneth Hunt, 87, who was last seen outside Odessa Tuesday night.
The Missouri State Highway Patrol issued an Endangered Silver Advisory Alert for Hunt, because he has dementia.
According to state troopers, Hunt called his son Tuesday night to say he was going to get gas at a Casey's General Store outside Odessa. He had not been heard from since, and his cellphone was off or not working.
Affiliate KSPR-TV reports Maries County Sheriff Chris Heitman confirmed Hunt was found in Vienna, but did not elaborate on how the man was found.
- Crews to reduce speed limit on major Columbia roadway Wednesday
- Columbia VFW shooting suspect sentenced to prison
- Winter weather: What you should have in your car
- Delta Upsilon suspends its Missouri chapter until 2018
- Winter weather car preparations: What you should have in your car
- Speed limit reduction coming to major Columbia roadway following MoDOT study
- Updated Confirmed structure fire on Perkins Road