A woman was flown to a hospital in Columbia after a traffic crash Monday afternoon.
Crews say an SUV was merging onto Highway 54 near Route F west of Fulton when it clipped a road grader on the side of the shoulder.
A man in his 70s was driving but not hurt, and his wife suffered non-life threatening injuries.
- Stephen Webber elected state Democratic Party chairman
- Missouri meth lab seizures down sharply in 2016
- Driver flown to hospital after rollover crash in Camden County
- Columbia City Council to consider implementing new traffic safety policy
- Columbia Public Works to survey Nifong Boulevard
- Jefferson City Fire Department responds to apartment fire