ELDON, Mo. - An Endangered Person Advisory has been canceled for an Eldon teenager who was last seen Oct. 28.
Police say Ethel M. Parker, 16, was found safe in Miller County. They aren't releasing any other details at this point.
Parker had been missing since her boyfriend dropped her off on Grand Avenue in Eldon around 7:47 p.m. on Oct. 28.
Her boyfriend, 21-year-old Harley McFadden, dropped her off, but police say the stories differ as to where that drop-off was.
Eldon police say Parker allegedly sent a text message to her brother on Nov. 1 saying she was not coming back.
- Updated COMOGives on This Week
- Updated New School of Music building approved for University of Missouri
- One charged, 4 more in custody for burglaries
- Boone County home total loss after fire on West Wolfe Road
- Colder temperatures can be dangerous for pets
- Sewer line smoke test scheduled for downtown Columbia
- Holts Summit man arrested for threatening family members