BRUMLEY, Mo. - A Miller County man was arrested last Friday after a fight over car keys.
Gary Sloan and Christopher Northrip fought over car keys in a home near Brumley on June 20th. Northrip was drunk and fired a rifle inside the home.
Sloan was able to take the rifle away from Northrip and ran off on foot.
Northrip was later found in Ulman, and was taken to the Miller County Jail.
Northrip was charged with 1st degree domestic assault and unlawful use of a weapon and is being held on a $300,000 bond.
- Suspect breaks into five parked cars at three different gyms
- Vehicle crash on Providence Road and I-70 exit ramp
- No one hurt in south Columbia apartment complex fire overnight
- Two dozen firefighters battle Boone County barn blaze
- Winter heat related fires
- Columbia Police Department hosts Coffee with a Cop
- Boil advisory issued for part of Osage County