COLUMBIA, Mo. - A fire early Monday morning started in a recreational vehicle and spread to a nearby mobile home in Columbia.
The fire started around 1:00 a.m. on Lenoir Street. When firefighters arrived, they found the RV fully engulfed and flames in the mobile home. A mother and daughter in the home were able to get out safely and weren't hurt.
The damage has been estimated at around $6,000 and a cause hasn't been determined.
- No one hurt in south Columbia apartment complex fire overnight
- Two dozen firefighters battle Boone County barn blaze
- Winter heat related fires
- Columbia Police Department hosts Coffee with a Cop
- Boil advisory issued for part of Osage County
- Mizzou recommends third MMR vaccine for students amid mumps outbreak
- Updated Columbia parking task force draws up possible changes