Fire destroys Moberly home

House is considered total loss Monday morning

MOBERLY, Mo. - A home is considered a total loss after a fire Monday morning.

The house is at 1503 Emerson Street in Moberly, near the Casey's on Highway 24.

An elderly couple lives there, and firefighters think it might have started in a wood stove.

Crews arrived around 7:10 a.m. and cleared the scene about 10 a.m.

The couple is now staying with family members.

comments powered by Disqus

ABC 17 News Stormtrack

  • Monday, June 26 Evening Weather Video

Top Videos