Fire extinguished at Columbia restaurant, entertainment center
Fire crews are investigating a fire that started at a south Columbia restaurant Thursday night.
Around 7:30 p.m., firefighters were called to Jose Jalapenos and Lazer Lanes off Grindstone Parkway. At least 12 units responded to the scene.
Emergency dispatchers reported flames and smoke coming from the roof of the building.
Everyone in the businesses was evacuated because there are propane tanks on the roof. No one was injured.
A cause of the fire and a damage estimate were not immediately available.
Copyright © 2013 KMIZ - The Networks of Mid-Missouri. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.