COLUMBIA, Mo. - A Boone County mobile home was destroyed after a fire.
Around 10:30 p.m. Thursday, emergency crews were called to the 4500 block of N. Oneal Road for a mobile home on fire.
At one point, 19 units were at the scene, with half of the home reportedly engulfed in flames.
No one was injured, but the home is a complete loss.
Boone County fire crews tells us the owner came home to smoke coming out of the trailer and when he opened the door it burst into flames. Eventually the roof collapsed.
Right now the cause is unknown.
- Stephen Webber elected state Democratic Party chairman
- Missouri meth lab seizures down sharply in 2016
- Driver flown to hospital after rollover crash in Camden County
- Columbia City Council to consider implementing new traffic safety policy
- Columbia Public Works to survey Nifong Boulevard
- Jefferson City Fire Department responds to apartment fire