COLUMBIA, Mo. - Columbia firefighters were called to a fire at an insulation supplier early Thursday morning.
Smoke could be seen coming from the building Johnson Products and Cell Pak share on Paris Road around 6:30 a.m.
A public information officer told ABC17 News the fire started in a machine inside the building. By the time fire was discovered, it had almost burned itself out and was just creating smoke.
Actual damage was limited to the machine, though smoke and soot covered or dirtied a large part of the building's interior.
The fire marshal determined the fire was accidental and no damage estimate was available.
No one was hurt in the fire. It's not yet clear how this will affect production at the building.