MONTREAL, Mo. - More than 60 pigs were rescued from a barn near the Lake of the Ozarks Friday.
Around 10:30 a.m., people spotted flames at the barn off Sharp Road in Montreal, which is east of Camdenton.
Crews from the Mid-County Fire Protection District cleared the scene around 2:30 p.m. Most of the damage was contained to an office inside the 7,000 square-foot building.
Firefighters say they safely evacuated 63 pigs.
- Suspect breaks into five parked cars at three different gyms
- Vehicle crash on Providence Road and I-70 exit ramp
- No one hurt in south Columbia apartment complex fire overnight
- Two dozen firefighters battle Boone County barn blaze
- Winter heat related fires
- Columbia Police Department hosts Coffee with a Cop
- Boil advisory issued for part of Osage County