JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. - Four middle school students were injured Friday morning after a bus crash in Jefferson City.
The accident involved bus 47 from Lewis and Clark Middle School. It happened around 7:30 a.m. near Eastland and Lewis and Clark Drive.
Officials confirmed three children went to the hospital in an ambulance and a fourth one was taken by a parent.
The other 35 students spoke to a school nurse in a commons area before going back to class.
Staff notified all parents by 10 a.m., and the school's principal went to the hospital to check on the students.
- Columbia Police Department raises money for mid-Missouri children's home
- Columbia city council approves public inconvenience fee
- Columbia City Council approves "public inconvenience fee"
- Governor-elect Eric Greitens' wife robbed at gunpoint
- Jefferson City council to vote on voluntary annexation
- Woman dies in crash near Midway
- Search for MU chancellor will take "several months," UM System Spokesman reveals cost