Fulton bomb threat suspect turns himself in

Ryan Bazer returned to the city from Minnesota Friday

Evan Millward, Weekend Anchor/Reporter, evanm@kmiz.com
POSTED: 06:48 PM CST Nov 09, 2013    UPDATED: 09:40 PM CST Nov 09, 2013 
Ryan Bazer turns himself in after Fulton threat
FULTON, Mo. -

The man charged with making a bomb threat against a Fulton school bus and its driver turned himself in Friday.

According to a news release, Bazer traveled to Missouri from a Minnesota hotel on Thursday.

He turned himself at his Callaway County home with his attorney Friday and was being held on $40,000 bond for "making a terroristic threat."

Bazer is accused of calling in a bomb threat to a specific Fulton bus and driver on Wednesday, October 30 at 11:47 a.m. Police said it was the result of a domestic violence issue the night before.

The threat put several Fulton Schools on lockdown and Missouri State Highway Patrol was on site during dismissal.

A family member identified Bazer for police. The news release said Bazer "apparently" lived in North Dakota and had been seen driving a silver Chevrolet Malibu with North Dakota plates.

Bazer was being held Saturday night in the Callaway County Jail.