FULTON, Mo. - Tyler Clark of Fulton was arrested Wednesday for having cocaine and drug paraphernalia in a home in the 700 block of Bluff Street.
The MUSTANG Drug Task Force and Callaway County Sheriff's Department found more than 10 grams of suspected crack cocaine, digital scales, and packaging materials.
Detectives also found a 40 caliber handgun and a bullet proof vest.
Clark was arrested outside the home for an outstanding warrant for distribution of a controlled substance.
Clark ran from officers and was caught after a short foot pursuit.
- Columbia man convicted of threatening witnesses, attorney
- Audit finds gaps in state payroll system security
- MU students present designs for new airport terminal
- Updated Car windows smashed in break-in spree
- Vehicle crash on Providence Road and I-70 exit ramp
- No one hurt in south Columbia apartment complex fire overnight
- Two dozen firefighters battle Boone County barn blaze