FULTON, Mo. - A Fulton woman was arrested for breaking into a home and having drugs.
Fulton Police investigated a call of a verbal dispute at 225 Sycamore Street early Friday morning.
Police found 35-year-old Jennifer Murphy breaking into the home.
Murphy was charged with 1st degree burglary, 2 counts of felony stealing, endangering the welfare of a child, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Murphy was taken to the Callaway County Jail on $35,000 bond.
- Columbia Police Department raises money for mid-Missouri children's home
- Columbia city council approves public inconvenience fee
- Columbia City Council approves "public inconvenience fee"
- Governor-elect Eric Greitens' wife robbed at gunpoint
- Jefferson City council to vote on voluntary annexation
- Woman dies in crash near Midway
- Search for MU chancellor will take "several months," UM System Spokesman reveals cost