JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. - A fund has been set up to help pay for the medical expenses of a Callaway County woman seriously injured in a car crash.
On Dec. 10, Katherine O'Neal was involved in an accident on Highway 94, just outside of Jefferson City. She was later transported to a hospital in St. Louis to receive treatment for serious burns and injuries she sustained in the accident. As of Tuesday afternoon, she remains in the hospital.
O'Neal is a Jefferson City employee and Holts Summit volunteer fire department auxiliary member.
An account has been set up at Jefferson Bank of Missouri to help her family pay for expenses.
Anyone can make a contribution to "The Katherine O'Neal Benefit Fund" at any Jefferson Bank branch.
- Updated 75 years after WWII, mid-Missouri remembers
- Columbia woman arrested for forging prescriptions
- Updated UM System Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Task Force releases recommendations after audit
- Crews to reduce speed limit on major Columbia roadway Wednesday
- Columbia VFW shooting suspect sentenced to prison
- Winter weather: What you should have in your car
- Delta Upsilon suspends its Missouri chapter until 2018