TIPTON, Mo. - Funeral arrangements have been scheduled for 17-year-old Chad Stover, the Tipton teenager who died after suffering a severe brain injury.
Meisenheimer Funeral Home of Tipton is handling the services. A visitation will be held Sunday, Nov. 17 from 2-4 p.m. at Tipton High School. The funeral will follow.
Both the visitation and funeral are open to the public.
In lieu of flowers, the Stover family is asking for donations to be made to the Chad Stover Foundation. Donations will be accepted at the Tipton-Latham Bank.
Stover died Thursday at University Hospital in Columbia. On Oct. 31, he suffered a brain injury during a playoff game in Sedalia.
- Columbia Police Department raises money for mid-Missouri children's home
- Columbia city council approves public inconvenience fee
- Columbia City Council approves "public inconvenience fee"
- Updated Governor-elect Eric Greitens' wife robbed at gunpoint
- Jefferson City council to vote on voluntary annexation
- Woman dies in crash near Midway
- Search for MU chancellor will take "several months," UM System Spokesman reveals cost