JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. - The Jefferson City Convention and Visitors Bureau announced Wednesday that a popular ghost hunters show will air an episode about the Missouri State Penitentiary.
The Travel Channel's Ghost Adventures recently filmed at the penitentiary and used Jefferson City residents for several reenactments, including the 1954 Riot and double execution of Bonnie Heady and Carl Hall.
The show investigates infamous, supposedly-haunted places. The show's hosts lock themselves in the building from dusk-to-dawn while they investigate paranormal activity.
The episode is set to air in August.
- Four people injured in Montgomery County crash likely caused by weather
- Amid snowfall, crews respond to at least five crashes in less than an hour
- Man charged with possesion of child pornography to be sentenced Monday
- No injuries after Boone County fire; structure is "total loss"
- Pipe replacements to close roads in Callaway County
- Columbia City Council to consider implementing new traffic safety policy