GRAVOIS MILLS, Mo. - A Gravois Mills man was in critical condition after a car crash Saturday morning.
Rick Lawson, 33, was thrown from a Jeep he was a passenger in on Route J near State Road 135.
Missouri State Highway Patrol reports show the crash happened at 9:05 a.m. after the Jeep's tire blew out. The driver then overcorrected and drove into the path of an oncoming pickup truck.
The driver of that truck, Donald Batliner of Gravois Mills, was taken to Lake Regional Hospital with moderate injuries.
- University of Missouri System curators elect a new chairman
- Missouri to consider ending business tax slammed by Trump
- Deputies arrest man on suspicion of stealing a truck
- 3 people taken to hospital after Kingdom City crash
- One hurt in Cole County crash
- Federal court rules in favor of city in District Flats lawsuit
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Chapel Hill road repairs extended