MONITEAU COUNTY, CAMDEN COUNTY, Mo - The Missouri State Highway Patrol has released information on two deadly accidents in mid-Missouri Tuesday afternoon.
The first happened in Camden County on Lakeview Drive north of North Ozark Drive. Troopers say Jason Kennedy, 38, from Osage Beach was trying to pass another driver and hit another car head-on. He died at the scene; the other driver wasn't hurt. Kennedy was not wearing a seat belt.
The second accident happened in Moniteau County on Highway 87 south of California. In this incident, troopers say Nickie Sandidge, 25, from Fortuna, Missouri was driving southbound in the northbound lane. When she came to the top of a hill, she was hit head-on by a tractor trailer. Sandidge died at the scene, the status of the other driver hasn't been released. Sandidge was not wearing a seat belt.
- Updated Woman in fatal crash wasn't wearing seat belt
- Updated Suspect indecently exposes himself on East Rollins Street
- New Man's petition to set aside guilty plea in murder case denied
- Governor's security detail to remain same under Greitens
- Man is arrested for aggravated stalking, was hiding in victim's backyard
- Victim assaulted and robbed by same suspect within a week
- Governor--elect Greiteins vows to tighten up on crime