COLUMBIA, Mo. - Hill Creek Road in south Columbia has reopened after emergency repairs Monday.
The Boone County Public Works Department said the emergency repairs started Monday afternoon and could take up to two-to-three days to complete.
However, the department reopened the road after 5 p.m.
- Suspect breaks into five parked cars at three different gyms
- Vehicle crash on Providence Road and I-70 exit ramp
- No one hurt in south Columbia apartment complex fire overnight
- Two dozen firefighters battle Boone County barn blaze
- Winter heat related fires
- Columbia Police Department hosts Coffee with a Cop
- Boil advisory issued for part of Osage County