CAMDENTON, Mo. - A bomb scare caused a Mid-Missouri Walmart to be evacuated Thursday night.
A Walmart spokesperson told ABC 17 News a bomb threat caused the Camdenton Walmart store to be evacuated for about 30 minutes.
The threat was deemed non-credible by law enforcement, then customers and employees were allowed back into the store.
ABC 17 reached out to the Camdenton Police who did not answer. The Camden County Sheriff's Office could not provide any further details at this time.
Stay with ABC 17 News for the latest on this developing story.
- Montgomery County crash likely weather related
- Amid snowfall, crews respond to at least five crashes in less than an hour
- Driving in snow and ice conditions
- Four people injured in Montgomery County crash likely caused by weather
- Man charged with possesion of child pornography to be sentenced Monday
- No injuries after Boone County fire; structure is "total loss"