COLUMBIA, Mo. - The Columbia Police Department responded to a home invasion robbery in the 2200 block of High Oak Courts Friday evening.
A release stated the call came in at 4:51 p.m. after two armed suspects entered the home and forced those inside to empty their pockets.
The suspects took an undisclosed amount of money and fled the scene on foot. Police can only describe the suspects as two white males between the ages of 18 and 20.
No injuries were reported in the incident.
- Columbia man convicted of threatening witnesses, attorney
- Updated First responders take extra precautions to save lives in cold weather
- Audit finds gaps in state payroll system security
- MU students present designs for new airport terminal
- Car windows smashed in break-in spree
- Vehicle crash on Providence Road and I-70 exit ramp
- No one hurt in south Columbia apartment complex fire overnight