CLARK, Mo. - The Missouri Department of Transportation is in the planning stage for the improvements of three intersections along Highway 63 in Mid-Missouri.
Improvements at the intersections of Highway 63 in Clark, Cairo and Atlanta will all be made next summer.
These three intersections have shown high numbers of crashes and fatalities.
Either right-hand turn lanes or J-turns are expected to be added to improve safety.
- Four people injured in Montgomery County crash likely caused by weather
- Amid snowfall, crews respond to at least five crashes in less than an hour
- Man charged with possesion of child pornography to be sentenced Monday
- No injuries after Boone County fire; structure is "total loss"
- Pipe replacements to close roads in Callaway County
- Columbia City Council to consider implementing new traffic safety policy