JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. - An Oklahoma man was arrested for domestic violence and assault early Wednesday morning.
Police arrested 21-year-old D'Andre Lewis in the 800 block of Washington Street after allegedly assaulting his mother and setting fire to the home.
Lewis' mother did not need medical attention and the fire was put out when first responders arrived.
Lewis was arrested for 3rd degree assault and 2nd degree arson. He was taken to the Cole County Jail on pending charges
- Four people injured in Montgomery County crash likely caused by weather
- Amid snowfall, crews respond to at least five crashes in less than an hour
- Man charged with possesion of child pornography to be sentenced Monday
- No injuries after Boone County fire; structure is "total loss"
- Pipe replacements to close roads in Callaway County
- Columbia City Council to consider implementing new traffic safety policy