Kitchen Fire Damage Apartment

Fire crews estimate thousands of dollars in losses

A cooking fire caused thousands of dollars in damage at a Columbia apartment. Fire crews responded to the Hanover Village Apartments at around 10:30 Wednesday night. They found a fire in the kitchen, but were able to put it out quickly. People inside the apartment were able to get out safely without injuries. Columbia Fire Investigator Lieutenant Brian Davison estimates damages at $10,000. He says residents left cooking unattended before the fire broke out.

comments powered by Disqus

ABC 17 News Stormtrack

  • Sunday, May 28 Morning Weather Video

Top Videos