COLUMBIA, Mo. - A major intersection in northeast Columbia will close for nearly three weeks due to construction.
For the next 20 days, Lake of the Woods Road at the intersection with St. Charles Road will be closed to all traffic.
Construction crews are working on a new roundabout at the intersection to alleviate traffic flow due to the new Battle High School.
An alternate route will be available to drivers.
- Stephen Webber elected state Democratic Party chairman
- Missouri meth lab seizures down sharply in 2016
- Driver flown to hospital after rollover crash in Camden County
- Columbia City Council to consider implementing new traffic safety policy
- Columbia Public Works to survey Nifong Boulevard
- Jefferson City Fire Department responds to apartment fire