FORTUNA, Mo. - A Latham man remained in serious condition Saturday night after a crash that morning.
According to the Missouri State Highway Patrol, 31-year-old James Pace was driving his motorcycle on Route W near Maupin Road when he crossed the center line.
Pace hit a Chevy van and his motorcycle rolled off the road.
He was flown to University Hospital in Columbia where he remained 12 hours later.
The driver of the van suffered only minor injuries.
MSHP reported Pace was wearing a helmet.
- Stephen Webber elected state Democratic Party chairman
- Missouri meth lab seizures down sharply in 2016
- Driver flown to hospital after rollover crash in Camden County
- Columbia City Council to consider implementing new traffic safety policy
- Columbia Public Works to survey Nifong Boulevard
- Jefferson City Fire Department responds to apartment fire