A Boone County jury found Sean Andrew Price, 43, of Williamsburg, guilty of two counts of first degree statutory sodomy Thursday afternoon. Callaway County Prosecutor Chris Wilson says the victim was seven years old when the investigation began in March 2008. She is now 12 years old, and testified on the witness stand Thursday. Judge Christine Caprenter has scheduled a sentencing date for February 25, 2013. Price faces up to life in prison, according to Prosecutor Wilson.
- Four people injured in Montgomery County crash likely caused by weather
- Amid snowfall, crews respond to at least five crashes in less than an hour
- Man charged with possesion of child pornography to be sentenced Monday
- No injuries after Boone County fire; structure is "total loss"
- Pipe replacements to close roads in Callaway County
- Columbia City Council to consider implementing new traffic safety policy